04 May 2007

Thank you Miss Suzie and Kacee


I had the pleasure of receiving rice krispie treats from Suz and a nicely crafted card from Kacee in her class. Note Suz's nifty powder blue construction paper wrapping in the right of the picture. Thank you both for your thoughtful card and kitchen prowess! :)


This is approximately 2/3 of the treasure trove of Vita Splash my Mom sent to us. We had received a couple boxes from someone else in a care package and I mentioned to my folks how much we liked it. Mom went immediately to the Vita Splash website and arranged a plethora for us. My office is the envy of the unit and there was much rejoicing when the box arrived.
I have been experimenting with some of the Google Gadgets for weblogs. I appreciate your patience as I work out the new functionalities for this blog. For some things, I should just stick with the tried and true...like the clock. So back to basics for that one, the count down timer stays, and the new weather that updates itself will stay as well.
It's Friday...I finally broke into double digits for the countdown...my hair is growing back...what a great day!
A- ILUSMIJCSI!!

2 comments:

JJ's said...

For those of us that have not heard of Vita Splash, it must really be good. Just checking in to let you know all is well in Fla. Gramps is good and we miss you a lot. Stay safe and roll on August.

Anonymous said...

Hey this is megan from ms.altons class.
Happy Memorial Day ! .
thanks for all that you have done .
have a good day!

- Megan