10 February 2007

Phase 2 Training - COMPLETE

An easy day today with packing our bags and cleaning the barracks as Prioirty 1. The mood was really light as we listened to music while cleaning, packing, and laughing out loud poking fun at each other. Our bags are on a truck awaiting delivery to the airport for weight and loading.


6 hours and a wake-up until we are on buses headed for the airport and out 27 hour journey to Kuwait.


I am not sure what conectivity I'll have in Kuwait. While berthed at Ali Asalem, there should be some internet cafe available. Once we go to the Udari range for 3 days of advanced combat skills training, I'll most likely be out to touch until we return to Ali Asalem.


Keep my folks and my family in your prayers. I know from experience when Andra deployed to Saudi and I stayed home...it's hardest being the one left behind.

3 comments:

Aunt Deanne & Uncle Russ said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Take good care of yourself.

Aunt Deanne & Uncle Russ

mom&dadstoller said...

God bless you and keep you safe from all harm. Our hearts go with you. M & D

T-P said...

May God keep you vigilant and remind you to keep your head down and your body armor on. May God ease Andra's heart until you are home again safe in her arms. Be brave, but don't be stupid.