23 February 2007

Disclaimer

My posts have contained misspelled words and fragmented sentences.

Sorry.

There is only so much bandwidth for the number of computers and Voice Over IP phones on base. The later we get here, the more saturated the bandwidth. One simple email may take almost the full 30 minutes we are allowed on the computer at one time. Thus, I have to publish as quickly as possible without the luxury of spell checking.

I are educated. :)
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
I also just want to go on record to say the coffee places here in Iraq have absolutely NOTHING on Dave Holland - coffee Barista extraordinaire - at the Holy Grounds Coffee Bar at the Mountain Home Church of the Nazarene!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeay, Dave is pretty good. Who knows, maybe we can send you some of his 'freeze dried' stuff!

Todd

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.