01 April 2007

First Signs of Spring

I had Night Watch again last night. The unit had our usual Saturday Movies and Pizza - a double feature this time: Wild Hogs with John Travolta, Tim Allen, William Macy, and Martin Lawrence (highly recommended!) and The Boontown Boys. Once we cleaned up and everyone left, I was able to watch the Nikolas Cage, Eva Mendez recent release Ghost Rider.

The other beauty of Night Watch is uninterrupted phone calls. I was able to reconnect with my college friends Mike and Michelle Haskins. They are a great and admirible couple that I'll always want to stay in touch with. Also had a chance to call home...as I do most every day.

Since I slept most of today, I have a picture of the first signs of Spring I noticed on my walk into work this afternoon. This place has the potential to be really green again.

1 comment:

Suzanne Jane said...

I'm glad to see you can find the good side of Night Watch! It is amazing to see how much you have accomplished in the short 20 years you've been out of high school. God has certainly blessed you and your family. I am looking forward to spending the Resurrection holiday with Grandpa, JJ's, Andra and Gracie. Stay safe.