04 March 2007

It's March Already

First and formost: prayers go out to LCDR Jason Domzal who was whisked out of here 2 days ago at the news of his father's passing. We found out around 9pm and by 4:30am he was on a plane to Kuwait connecting to his home.




We just took our end of course exam to conclude Phase 4 training. I think I will actually get down to Intel work tomorrow. We have been training since the 21st of January. Needless to say, we're all chomping at the bit to finally do "the job" we were sent here to accomplish.




The other good news is that I am now the proud occupant of a trailer and can unpack my stuff for a couple of months. Its called a wet trailer which means a full bathroom separates the 2 occupants. Lucky for me, my friend and colleague LCD Andy Gibbons has the right half of the trailer and I have the left half (roughly 15x15ft). It sure beats the 8x3ft space we have lived in since January. Our next challenge is to acquire a set of wheels as we are located about 5 miles from the HQ building where we work.




3 comments:

JJ's said...

Mark, I figured out the strawberry milk craving. It's strawberry festival time in Florida. Good to see your new trailer. I'll keep gramps up to date with pics. etc.
Stay safe. We love ya. JJ's

Suzanne Jane said...

Cozy trailer! You can now afford to eat in the 4-star dining room if you walk 5 miles to and from your trailer each day. It would be very disappointing if you forgot something. Stay safe.

Ken said...

Hey drummer dude!

Thanks for taking us along with your on this journey. We are praying for you and the family and look forward to seeing you asap! Need a pair of sticks to keep the chops up? Your smiling face is missed by all on the PW team!
God speed my friend!